Sunday, March 19, 2017

Sunday Sources!


I figured SUNDAYS are a good time to share some of the research I have been doing lately!  One of the many sources I have come a crossed lately is the PlantBasedResearch.org site.  I don't know why I haven't visited the site sooner!

It's an online narrative review of peer-reviewed, scientific research papers, and educational resources that are relevant to plant-based nutrition. Links to the abstract are included with every article, and links to the free full articles are included when possible! A narrative review is a collection of research papers supporting a particular theory - this website is by no means an exhaustive directory of all research on nutrition and disease but presents the growing body of evidence supporting the theory that whole food, plant-based diets offer the best chance for avoiding chronic disease, and in some cases, reversing it.

I'm always interested in learning more and more each day and I think this site is a great way of doing it so I declare PlantBasedResearch this Sunday's Source of the Day!

4 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this website, but I love stuff like that! I've been working on healing my hypothyroidism through diet, so this could be very helpful, thanks for the link!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try and post more resources on Sundays! I think it might be a good way to bookmark some stuff for myself as well!

      Delete
  2. Very interesting site, thanks! I've never been there either and will bookmark it!

    ReplyDelete