Monday, June 19, 2017

Vegan? Fermented? Proteins? Yes...Yes...and YES!

I just recently learned about this company called Genuine Health and I have to say so far I'm darn impressed!  Genuine Health sent me this Fermented Vegan Proteins+ Peanut Butter Chocolate bar for free to try and I knew after 1 bite I had to share it with the rest of you!

Here - in short - is what really sparked by interest:

12 delicious bars per box
15g of fermented protein on-the-go
No Bloating!
Promotion of overall digestive health
Priming of gut for optimum absorption
Amplification of vitamin, mineral & amino acid nutritional value
Immune system support
VEGAN
NON-GMO
Gluten-Free
Soy Free
15 grams of protein

Personally - I'm more interested in digestive health than how much protein is in something but I know there is a market for both.

This bar was darn tasty!  The first one I tried was the Peanut Butter Chocolate but I do have the Dark Chocolate Almond one to still try!  I'm looking forward to it but I'm saving it for another day!

Have you heard of this company or have you seen their products online or in stores?  Let me know where in comments!  Also let me know if this product is something you might like to try!

In the meantime if you would like to purchase these bars online click HERE!

Something else I found instantly interesting about this company was the CEO...


With the help of a naturopathic doctor, Stewart overcame chronic migraines and improved his overall health by changing his diet and adding all-natural supplements. Since then, he's been committed to helping others achieve optimum health.

Since daily migraines were the main reason I first went vegetarian when I was 15 I could total relate!  I can't wait to learn more about this company and try more of their vegan offerings!

6 comments:

  1. I've never heard of them. I'm always interested in probiotics and digestive health. I would have tried the peanut butter chocolate first too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have some neat products! I am going to report my findings here of course but I think I will be doing some giveaways, soon, too!

      Delete
  2. Never heard of them but I love the idea that the bar has been fermented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that was unique, too! The fermentation, that is!

      Delete
  3. Very interesting, I've never heard of them either. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya! I know I have been pretty spotty lately - hopefully more frequent updates, soon!

      Delete